What's in Store » Valued Customer Card Terms and Conditions
Valued Customer Card Terms and Conditions
Value Customer Card (VCC) is promoted by Blueskin Nurseries Ltd, 2 Harvey Street, Waitati
- Applicants must be aged 18+ to join Blueskin Nurseries VCC Programme
- By applying for or using Blueskin Nurseries VCC programme the Member agrees to be bound by these terms as varied from time to time. Any change to these terms will be posted on Blueskin Nurseries Ltd website (www.blueskinnurseries.co.nz)
- Rewards are only offered as a result of purchasing products within Blueskin Nurseries Ltd store. (excluding payment by Farmlands card, sale or special items and purchasing Go Gardening gift cards). When you have spent $300 in store you will receive a $25 bonus voucher to spend. The Bonus voucher cannot be used for purchasing of gift vouchers or special/sale items.
- Blueskin Nurseries Ltd reserve the right to cancel the programme and any benefits attributed to it at any time. In respect of any unused offers Blueskin Nurseries Ltd will honour these offers in conjunction with the expiry date of that individual offer.
- Blueskin Nurseries Ltd reserve the right to substitute bonus vouchers or rewards in the event of circumstances outside its control.
- Blueskin Nurseries VCC Programme is open to individuals only and is not available to members of a group or club. Neither the programme nor any offers are transferable or resalable.
- Blueskin Nurseries Ltd reserve the right to vary the level/value of prizes at any time and without notification.
- The bonus vouchers & rewards earned are not exchangeable for cash, gift vouchers, or any other excluded category of products and can only be used as explained on the voucher.
- Members are only permitted to hold one card / programme account.
- A card can only be used cardholder/member stated on the card or their spouse.
- If no transaction occurs by a member in a 24 month period, the members card points will expire and any offers will be cancelled.
- Any bonus vouchers or rewards vouchers issued to a cardholder are subject to the terms and Conditions specified
- A cardholder / member is responsible for looking after the card and Blueskin Nurseries Ltd is not responsible for any lost or stolen cards.
- Lost or damaged cards may be replaced at the discretion of Blueskin Nurseries Ltd. Customers may be charged for this service.
- Blueskin Nurseries Ltd is not responsible for any errors resulting from fraudulent use of a card or the inability of a cardholder to receive or redeem credits or use vouchers unless in any such case it is caused by Blueskin Nurseries Ltd negligence or fraud.
- Blueskin Nurseries Ltd reserves the right to terminate Valued Customer Card at any time by giving three months notice of its intention to do so. Any such notice will be posted on the Blueskin Nurseries Ltd website (www.blueskinnurseries.co.nz) we will also contact you through the channel of communication you selected on the sign up form.
- Rewards may only be redeemed by the named member of Blueskin Nurseries Valued Customer Card.
- Particular redemption offers may have their own particular Terms & Conditions. By taking up any such offer, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
- Blueskin Nurseries Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. Your personal information is collected and processed only in accordance with the administration of Valued Customer Card and to contact you for the purpose as described in the application process.